Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Producer Progression

I just got my new set up all good to go, and just thought i would share it!

It's not very special but it gets the job done. I have been learning in renoise for the past 2 or so months and i love that program. With the addtion of my keyboard i got for christmas, i have been learning piano as well. learning sheet music is kinda frustrating atm, and learning... is kinda gay but it must be done.  I got this table because the table i had before could barely contain the hugeness of the keyboard and pissed me off so i decided i want this big bastard. couldnt be more happier




Also here's a song i made. Not the best but i think i am getting there Bitten by Fluffy Bunnies

8 comments:

NayNaySIXX said...

Looks awesome man. Hopefully mine'll be that awesome when im finished ;D

Kilsr said...

Thanks, its very comfy too cuz it's not too high like a regular desk. people who buy computer desks are suckers

bg451 said...

That is a pretty sick set up i must admit

Hans √ėyvind said...

coooooooool

kindergarten_slo said...

Nice Blog man, diggin the tune and setup as well!

Bonafide Jones said...

Nice setup. Where dem monitors at?

Kilsr said...

i have my laptop and a monitor behind it i am not using atm, i am getting a new PC soon. but i will have to wait for it because EDC and comicon tickets go on sale this week sometime, and thats 400 bones. I am super pumped though. whenever i feel like using the monitor i will hook it up

BragonDorn said...

pretty cool. I have almost the same set up but instead of keyboard i have dual monitors. Very cool regardless.

Post a Comment